The residents of Springdale House are eager to reconnect with their Saint James friends! We’re in the process of making ongoing plans and forming a team for a variety of activities. Some of their suggestions are below. You don’t need to participate in all activities to be a Bridge Builder. Planned dates will likely be on Saturdays. Please sign up in the lobby or talk to Ann Patterson if interested (cell 703-407-0958, email@example.com).
1. Another house cleaning of public areas (kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, etc.)
2. Yard work – they need help trimming tree branches and shrubs on the property
3. They could greatly use donations of a vacuum, mop and/or toaster oven
4. Field trips – picnics, museums, fishing, sightseeing (they are open to other ideas); we will need to provide all transportation to whatever activities are planned
6. Gardening – they have an area for a vegetable garden on the property and would welcome companions to spend time together planting and tending the garden this summer.